Wednesday, April 28, 2010

There is Something to be Said for Everything.

There is, right now, a sun pattern falling across my room. It is bent through my window and sits on my floor. And I am cast onto the carpet as a shadow within it. And it is beautiful.

Right now, I should be studying for a final tomorrow and completing a sculpture, which will be critiqued by my peers and professors. fun.

I am not neglectful of my duties, but I am lost in thoughts of other things and the appreciation of the sun. Is this so bad?

Summer is five days away. Work starts in eight.

There is something to be said for everything. There are always interesting somethings. I am interested in saying less. Less is more. More or less. Except for when less is best. I'm rambling. I'm scrambling to get everything done. And honestly, I don't really mind it. Except for when the sun is calling.


No comments:

Post a Comment