Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm Not Sure That This Actually Says Anything.

I feel negligent. Even though I'm not. It's difficult to keep up with a blog if you don't have the internet. So, I sit in the parking lot of somewhere I don't even eat and steal their wi-fi.

I've written blog entries over the past few weeks on Word. But, none of them seem right for uploading tonight.

Earlier, I was in the kitchen, putting away my watercolors and adding more plums to the already vast quantity boiling on the stove for jelly, and two of Heath's friends walked in. I love that our home is also some sort of community youth building...most of the time. There are moments when I'm wearing pajamas or I want to be by myself and random people let themselves in and such. But, its nice to know that so many people like just being out on Josephine...with us.

There isn't much in the way of excitement going on here. I've finished reading a few books and they were good. I've been making jelly and pitting fruit for seeds that I want to plant in the fall. I've been working more lately, which is good. Life here is slow. And I like that a good bit of the time. This place lopes along like an animal, tucked thickly within some dense crop. And sometimes, I myself feel as if I could be the animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment