Monday, December 21, 2009

Duh.

Well, It didn't take me long to miss a day's post, did it? Oh well. That time was well spent in catching up with family that I hadn't seen in far too long.

Today I had an ephiphany. Said epiphany was this: Through my blog, I have the opportunity to consolidate all of the things in life that I most enjoy. I don't know why I have felt constricted and obligated to stick to one topic. I mean, I know I've been on here for less than two weeks, and that I don't really have but two followers (who may not even read this), but I feel like I shouldn't have to conform to any stipulations. This is my blog to do with what I want. This may be a challenge for me. I try very hard to stay as conhesive as possible (though I usually fail quite miserably). If I was to consolidate my interests into this blog, I would essentially be including posts on all of but not limiting myself to the following: writing, quotes, literature, random thoughts on random subjects, knitting, sewing, embroidery, painting, drawing, sculpting, (any number of art and crafts related stuff, really), vignettes of life, my Christian walk, relationships, anecdotes, observations, achievements, wishes and desires, pet peeves, family updates, lists of recommendations for any number of various topics, ect. I don't really know if this is going to be possible. It might drive me a little nuts...and you too. But, I guess you never know until you try.

So, Here's to my newly-vamped, new blog.

1 comment:

  1. The disappointing thing about peeves, specifically pet ones, is that they are loyally and exclusively yours. One must share them realizing that they are monogamous.

    Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete